This Windows utility enables you to transfer data between your PC and your Android device. iStonsoft Android File Manager is compatible with multiple Android device models from different manufacturers, lets you transfer various types of files, and helps you restore lost Android data directly from your computer.
The application features a straightforward interface, an efficient search tool to help you find the Android files you need, and an option to connect your gadget via Wi-Fi connection. Once the device is connected to the PC or via a Wi-Fi connection, the app immediately starts scanning its contents and reveals the found data.
An annoying aspect is that the program will install a tool on your Android device without asking for your permission. Furthermore, you cannot transfer any data while using the trial version of the utility.
Another disadvantage is the fact that the app is missing a built-in media player which might come in handy when deciding which files to transfer from the Android device to the PC.
Personally, as an Android phone user, I wouldn't buy this program for my PC as it comes with many flaws. Still, it's your decision to make based on your needs.
- Compatible with multiple Android device models from different manufacturers
- Lets you transfer various types of files
- Comes with a search tool
- Helps you back up and restore data
- It installs an app on your Android device without requesting permission
- Unable to transfer any data while using the trial version of the program
- Lacks a built-in media player